Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

Eggy

That may be the easier easster egg I have found in a flash submission.

About the movie, I liked it a lot, lots of laughing.

TC Round 3: Wacky Races TC Round 3: Wacky Races

uhh?

Just by the way you missed the tail of the dinosaur in one shot when he turns about.

This animation was great, keep going. The plot seems to go very well and the voice acting just give it a plus.

Zeurel responds:

lol woops, i'll re enable that layer asap!

I like birds... I like birds...

congrats

You know, this should be in today's first place, I am kinda disappointed it is not.

It is well drawn and animated, the idea is great and is very entertaining in every second. As an user watching I had a great time.

starwell ep9:heart health starwell ep9:heart health

PLAY BUTTON!!

Man!! Please add the P-L-A-Y button or im going to explode. Just... add it. PLEASE!!!

The "loading bar" isn't funny to keep watching.

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

G mee nee

That was totally funny, good work. JUST one thing, SO many flashing images, my eyes still seeing it.

And one more thing, try to put more sheeps on ur next movie ^^. (just kidding)

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

note...to.....self..........add.....more.....sheep...

Nam Pham: The Legend Nam Pham: The Legend

Insert ur title here

OMGz that was funny +3 points
The movie was so long and interesting all the time +5 points
I love random movies! (well, was self-random) + random points = +3 points.

so... u got 11 points... 11...? anyway i'm going to give u a extra point for ur next movie xD

eskim0 responds:

Ah yes! Thanks for the review! Be sure to tell you friends to watch.

BMWY-Crazy Sunshine BMWY-Crazy Sunshine

O_O

Amazing graphics, all was amazing... Just... maybe if you put more effort on the backgrounds... sometimes they looks plain.

"The wall". "The wall".

Roandm

I like random stuff, some scenes was funny, but other i didn't get it... try to be just a little more clear (that's the word?).

-A Stick Short- -A Stick Short-

it's ok

Its well animated, and the graphics are ok for a stick movie. But make your movie more interesting, there is a LOT of stick movies about sticky guys killing themselfs.

slowz responds:

ok.

Yaoi Fan-Girl Attack Yaoi Fan-Girl Attack

hehe

I my school I have a friend who is a Yaoi Girl. And it remmeber her. hahah, so funny. Good work. And i gave u a hign score just because i want to show to my friend. I hope this be saved.